We are a family in Christ and our doors are open to you. As a member congregation of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS), our congregation accepts and preaches the Bible-based teachings of Martin Luther. For more information about the beliefs and practice of the LCMS, visit lcms.org
What can you expect?
- Our small church has a big heart and a family feel, from the moment you enter through the door.
- The entire service will be printed in our Worship Folder, making it easy to follow along with.
- There are many children in our congregation, most families with children attend the late service.
- Noisey child? Not a problem, and If you need to you can take your child to the coffee room or down stairs.
- Most people dress corporate casual; typically more casual on non-communion services, and dressier on communion service days.
- Most of the music is conservative classics right from the Hymnal, played by our awesome Organist!
- Early Service 8:30am
- Late Service 11:00am
Holy Communion is celebrated at both services on the first, third, and fifth Sunday of each month.